CARRIE A. DIULUS, M.D. IS A
BOARD CERTIFIED ORTHOPAEDIC
SPINE SURGEON WHO BRINGS
A TRANSFORMATIONAL HOLISTIC
APPROACH TO EVERY PATIENT
PATIENT CENTERED MEDICINE IS AN INTEGRAL APPROACH TO PATIENT CARE.
TAKING INTO ACCOUNT THE WHOLE PATIENT AND ALL OF THE FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE THE HEALTH OF AN INDIVIDUAL PATIENT ALLOWS US TO ACHIEVE OPTIMAL WELLNESS AND SPINE HEALTH.
THIS IS THE APPROACH OF DR. DIULUS AND THE TEAM SHE WORKS WITH AT THE CRYSTAL CLINIC SPINE WELLNESS CENTER.
WHAT PATIENTS ARE SAYING:
- "I appreciated her easy to understand explanation and attention to my needs."
- "Chosen from 4 [physicians] interviewed (Cleveland Clinic, Private, renowned surgeon from PA) and am SO glad I chose Dr. Carrie Diulus!!! Her expertise, experience, up-to-date research & techniques put me miles ahead."
- "Dr. Diulus is A VERY WONDERFUL, THOROUGH doctor, who is so knowledgeable. Because of her, I AM not in a wheelchair. She cancelled ALL of her appointments so she could do surgery on my spinal cord (C-4 & C-5). I had fallen on ice and thought I hurt my lower back. After many tests and different doctors, she was the one who found that it was the disks in my neck! Surgery was done two weeks later! She is an ANGEL!"
- "I was very satisfied with the treatment I received from Dr. Diulus. She was very personable, and showed great knowledge and problem-solving skills. I plan to go back to her when needed in the future."
- "My first visit and everything went well... A great experience. I finally found a doctor I trust! Thank you!"
- "Dr. Diulus is so upbeat and inspiring. She listens, she interacts, she informs, she goes that extra mile -- or two in her care for me. She is exceedingly helpful and encouraging. She has greatly improved my health."